Pre-Somewhere blog homework

 

I think that this would be a hard picture for me to photoshop myself into simply just because there is no realistic place to put myself.

This picture was inspirational for my project because I would like to photoshop myself into the scene of a movie that I like. I was think about using a different 8 mile scene but this one is definitely cool!
I found this photo the most funny because I also like the kids face. I have seen other jokes that this guy has done and I love his sense of humor.
I would like to re-create this image because it looks really cool and I like how it tricks the eye based on where angle of the camera. I also like cars to I thought this was really cool.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gunderson-Somewhere

InDesign Tutorials

Gunderson Black and White to Color