Gunderson-Somewhere



 For this assignment, we were supposed to pick a picture or movie scene, take a picture of ourselves, and then make it look like we are in the specific scene using Adobe Photoshop. For this project, I chose to photoshop myself into the car scene from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". I chose this movie because it is one of my all time favorites and I love a lot of different parts about it. I incorporated my tag logo into the shirt the man on the left is wearing, warping the image so that it looks like part of the shirt. Some hard parts about this project was using the stamp tool to get rid of the guy in the background as well as using different masking layers with different opacities to match the color of the original image and the brightness of the sun coming from the left. Overall, this project took about 3 hours, was fun to make, and I liked that I got to pick what scene I was able to put myself into. I think that it is really cool that with photoshop, you can make it look like anything is possible!


Comments

  1. I love how the final product turned out - the photo you edited into the movie scene was nicely adjusted in terms of color/hue and placement! I think the shirt and sunglasses were also a nice touch so that you fit-in to the scene better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was a very successful image! I love how you matched the clothes of the people from the original movie, it definitely helps sell your image. You also matched the lighting really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this came out great. The lighting matches very well and it could not have been easy due to the warmer hues in the original photo. The way you did your hair also helps sell the image because it looks pushed back and in the wind like the original photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

InDesign Tutorials

Gunderson Black and White to Color