Business Cards






    For this assignment we were to make three different business cards in Adobe Indesign. This required me to learn about the different techniques to work with in the program, how to create different designs, how to insert images like my logos, and how to use different fonts. Before working in the program, I created three different business card sketches, front and back. They are below. After making the sketches I kind of had an idea of what I was going to make in Indesign, and I am really happy with the way my business cards turned out. For the first two I focused on simple designs, but used colors that made my logo and the font pop. The font I used will make it easy for people to read the important information on the business card. For the third one, I went with the jungle theme and made my own kind of tiger stripes. I think that this came out really cool and the vertical one is definitely my favorite. Overall, I think this project helped me learn the program better. I also learned how to properly package an Indesign file which I think is a good thing to know. This project took about 8 hours to make, But I feel like I spent a lot of time messing around and learning the program.

Comments

  1. I really like these business cards. I think they are all very creative and the simplistic logo makes them look very sleek and professional. The last business card is my favorite. It is eye drawing and the colors and design look very nice together Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gunderson-Somewhere

InDesign Tutorials

Gunderson Black and White to Color