Logo Project

 






For this project, we used Adobe Illustrator to make a personal logo. I really enjoyed this project because I had the freedom to create whatever I wanted for my logo. At the beginning of this project, we were all asked to make 5 mood boards with pictures for words that described me. The 5 words that I picked were dedication, creative, courageous, loving, and comedic. After making these mood boards, we had to draw a logo for each of the words in our notebooks. After completing the mood boards and drawing out logos for each word. I decided to choose the logo I drew out for the word "Courageous". I chose this word because I feel like it defines me very well as a person. When thinking of things to draw for this word, I instantly thought of lions and tigers, because to me they represent strength, courage, and leadership. When drawing my logo, I wanted to keep it simple, yet complex in a way. I decided to incorporate my initials into the drawing of the lion because this is my logo after all, and I think that the curvy way that I incorporated my initials into the lion adds to the smoothness and overall style of the logo. Finally, I added a couple crests in the background because they also represent strength and family, which are very important to me. After finishing the drawing, I created 3 different color combinations for my logo, using different colors from the pallet as well as a pattern. Overall, This project took about 4 hours total to make, and I am very satisfied with the way it turned out, I think my favorite logo is the orange one because the color and pattern works very well together. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gunderson-Somewhere

InDesign Tutorials

Gunderson Black and White to Color