Gunderson Black and White to Color

  
 

    In this project, we were to use Adobe Photoshop to convert a picture of ourselves into black and white. After converting our photo black and white, we were asked to add different colors to the picture, following three of the different color rules and using different selection and coloring techniques. The three color rules I chose to follow were monochromatic, triad, and square. I really liked the color combinations with my base color when I was checking out all of the different color rules, so I decided to pick these three. Overall, I really had a lot of fun making this project and I feel like it helped me learn more about arranging layers as well as masking things in photoshop. This project took me about four hours to complete and I am happy with how it came out. 


Comments

  1. Nice job with your masking. For the most part everything is pretty clean. There are a couple places where the mask in one part of your image bleeds into the background or another part. For the monochromatic and square images, you could use another color to add to your face as well. Right now your face becomes the focus of the image since it's black and white. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very appealing to the eye. You did a great job with your masking.You chose some great color schemes. They are all appealing and you make it work perfectly. You have a great balance throughout all of these images. My favorite has to be the monochromatic or the square. They both have a great variation and contrast. Great work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gunderson-Somewhere

InDesign Tutorials